1. Bill 11. Ron
2. Robert 12. David
3. Norman's family 13. Tracy
4. Ralph 14. Misty
5. Pat 15. Jeff
6. Steve 16. Jason
7. Mack 17. Jonathan
8. Larry 18. James
9. Greg 19. Nathan
10. Curt's family 20. Clint
Twenty names. There are so very many more. Pick one or two and pray for them through the day today. Today if you are outside of your home at all, you are likely to see many men and women who have served. Please thank them. Please be bold and ask them if there are any particular things you may be praying about for them. Please write those things down somewhere ~ or just their name ~ and remember them over this next year. For those who went to war, there are images and wounds that will never completely heal. Pray for courage to work through the trauma and to persevere. Pray for grace, for mercy and for peace. Pray for comfort. Pray for compassion and understanding. Pray that there will be Christians who will take time to listen and to have the simple ministry of presence for them. Pray that they will draw closer and closer to God over this next year.
There are a couple of other things that I would ask you to pray over this week
- Brenda is having surgery on Friday. Her new husband is scheduled to fly back home on Thursday. Please pray that he will get home and pray for her surgery.
- This was chemo week for Nancy. Please pray for her recovery
- Faith's platelets were too low for chemo this week. Please continue to pray for this precious little girl.
- Remember your pastors and their families!!
His peace to your hearts and homes.