I have heard from several friends that they want to join our trip. Hurray!! The more the merrier!
Here is what you need to do to join our walk.
- Get a pedometer.
- Figure out how to use the pedometer
- You might want to grab a water bottle to remind yourself to keep hydrated, and a journal to keep track of progress. These are not essentials, they are just for fun.
- Go to your local library and find any of the Sisterchick books by Robin Jones Gunn. Read them. You may read these in any order, although we recommend starting with Sisterchicks On The Loose (the first one she wrote).
- Send me an email that you want to join up. I will send out group emails periodically.
- Leave a comment and let us know you are walking with us.
- Start from where you are and meet up with us in Tifton GA, Jacksonville FL, Cocoa Beach FL, or the Bahamas (!).
- Start from Irondale AL and walk with us. Of course you can! If you are going home every day for work or school and home every night to tend family you can magic yourself to Irondale; after all, we are women!
- Start from where you are and design your own trip. If you decide to do this option, let us know. I would encourage you to start another blog about your own trip and we can link our blogs together.
Our Birmingham group consists of:
|Virginia the dreamer....aka Crazy Auntie 'Ginia|
|Meaghan the Technical Guru and Nancy the Recruiter. Butterscotch is in the background|
|Liz the Cheerleader....also known as Meaghan's Mom|
We have a couple of other folks in town joining us and will add pictures as they become available.
Nancy is also the picture gal of the week. This picture is another reason why we are not flying or driving or sailing on this trip. Can you imagine how much luggage a group of women would need for this kind of trip??!!