Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday A Tradition Continues

Nancy and I have a tradition of going to Birmingham's Christmas Village.  We have gone since before I moved here.  We have done this with me in a wheelchair, on a walker, and walking strong.  We have done it with just the two of us, with the other sister in law, with daughters (hers, not mine) and with friends.  We weren't sure that we were going to make it this year. 

But we did! 

We had even more fun than usual.  We were VERY thankful that God allowed us this small grace. 

There were a lot of new vendors and new things, and a few of our favorites back again.  The crowds were there but did not seem quite as bad as they have in the past. 


 I wore my Carol-dress (I'll tell you the story about this dress another day).



We found a few Christmas presents.  We walked through the whole thing.  We laughed.  Nancy had her favorite lemonade.  I got to visit with the ladies who made the Carol-dress.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be sharing some of the vendors with you.  I only take pictures if the vendor gives me their permission and I only post pictures if there is a web-site you may go to for looking and maybe purchasing some Christmas gifts of your own. 

Stay tuned; there's some great stuff coming!.

No comments: