Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday Memories

Last week I found a little garden shop I had not visited before.  Honestly, it isn't really little; it is rather spread out and they have a little of everything there.  The owner was very gracious in allowing me to wander around with my camera.  I am impressed not only with his grace, but with the way he cultivates and cares for the beauty of God's creation.

















In case you are wondering, this is Hanna's Garden Shop on 280 in the Greystone area of Birmingham.
Thanks, Andy!

May your hearts and minds be drawn to the Creator!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for these lovely pictures. I enjoy your posts so much. If it's not too much trouble if like to get every one of them.

Virginia said...

Jack, I have changed the layout so you can find the archives to the right of the posts. That will let you start reading at any point. Thanks so much for reading. A compliment from you about writing is high praise indeed!