Friday, November 01, 2013

Countdown: Fifteen Days.

Oh help!

I realized that today would be November 1.  I've been thinking about it and thinking about all that November brings with it.

  1. Thanksgiving!
  2. Family Get-Togethers
  3. My parents coming to town!
  4. Canning pumpkin
  5. Making pumpkin custard and pumpkin tarts and pumpkin syrup for my coffee (oh bliss!)
  6. Christmas Village at the BJCC.  Nancy and I started a tradition of going to this almost every single year since, hmmmm.  2006? (I think that's right)
  7. By Hand Boutique Craft Show.  
Wait, what??!!  Oh yeah.  I'm a vendor.  I have fifteen days to finish getting ready.  I just got really, really stressed!

Oh help!

Here are a few things I am working on.









I'm hoping that I can get some hot pepper jelly done too.  OK, I'm off to go bury myself in my craft room.  If you don't hear from me for a few days, send the St. Bernards to dig me out!

No comments: