Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Mama Said....

My Mama taught me to do what I'm good at. 

So I made a mess.











Or two!












It's interesting to see what makes up someone else's mess, isn't it?  I feel as though this were one of those clever "I Spy" puzzles.  Can you find the blank menu forms?  The glucose meter?  The glass that had the milk shake in it after reading what the glucose meter said?

After I got done making a mess, I came up with this.


 I know a lady who will be leading a retreat in a few months.  I'm thinking that these might make good gifts for the ladies taking part in that.  

I'm also wondering if I should try selling some at a craft fair in the late fall.  One of those 
Christmas-Bazaars-at-the-local-church kind of thing.

What do you think?






No comments: