Friday, November 21, 2008


We finally have a new baby! Miriam Rebekah arrived last evening and while she is tiny at not quite 6 pounds, she is safe and healthy. She and Kelly are both doing well. Moses is enjoying loving the baby and Makenna is apparently quite curious. What a relief to have her here! I am looking forward to meeting her soon and making her acquaintance.

In other news, our nephew Jeff (aka, Captain Mackinnon) is safely home. What a week! As I think about Jeff getting safely back home again and about Miriam's safe arrival into the world, I realize how little other "stuff" matters. We have a lot to rejoice over, it's just a matter of keeping our focus on what is important and not being distracted by unimportant peripheral stuff.

This picture is of Robert and Nancy's den window. One star for Jeff and one for Wyatt. They are both home and the banner comes down today. Praise God!

Today I am thankful for Mia and Jeff, of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I have to tell you. I had
a young sales man come to my door
awhile back and ask if the banner
stood for some cult religion!
I of course explained it meaning,
but how sad is that.