Monday, November 17, 2008

A new week. Isn't it nice to sit back and wonder what is in store? No matter what is coming, my Heavenly Father is in charge of it all so as I wonder what is coming this week I can be confident that no matter what, it's all OK.

Last night Mark and Dan and I went to my brother's home and got to visit with them and with Doug and Kelly and their two children. Kelly got to leave the hospital Saturday but will have to stay in Birmingham until Friday or until the baby comes, whichever comes first. It was so much fun to get to visit with her and to play with Moses and Makenna. I love listening to Moses laugh! Please continue to pray with us that the baby will come at the right time and that this time would be soon.

Today I am thankful for so many things; for family, for new babies, for my computer and the internet access I have, for my blogging friends. I'm thankful that I am able to get up and clean my home, that Mark and Dan both have jobs, that we have food to eat this week....my list is endless!

No comments: