Here are some updates and the prayer needs for this week.
- Mark, Susan and Rachel are safely home again from their missions trip to Taiwan. However at the airport coming in last night, Rachel had what we hope is a minor accident. Please pray for a quick recovery for her from this. I will be asking them to write a guest post soon to update you on their trip.
- A few weeks ago I asked you to pray for Ted and his wife Tina as Ted was battling cancer. Ted died last week. As we thank God that he is safely home, please pray for Tina and the rest of their family in their grief.
- Please pray for Robert who will be traveling to California for Ted's memorial service; pray for safety for his family while he is gone.
- Thank you for your continued prayers for Nancy. She got through last week's chemo and the doctors will be doing follow-up scans next week. Please pray for peace and grace while they wait for this test.
- My mother will be having an appointment with an eye doctor this week. Please pray that the doctor will have wisdom to figure out what is going on, and a spirit of empathy and kindness.
- Michelle is fighting brain cancer. It is not going well.
- Thank you so much for your prayers for Anna during her recent trip to Israel. She is safely home and had a wonderful time.
- Remember to pray for those involved in VBS this week and throughout the summer. This is such an opportunity to share Jesus with children and their parents who otherwise might not ever step into a church.
- Pray for our pastors this week, that they will clearly discern God's voice and be obedient to His call in all areas of their lives.
God's peace to your homes.