Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday

This will be a busy weekend around here.

I will be working around the house


I like waking up to a clean home on Sunday morning.

Mr. Marvelous is on-call Saturday, so he will be working around the house too.  
He will be sitting near the computer waiting for calls to come in.

 Gracie has promised to help him.

I try to use Friday and Saturday to get my home, 


my mind, and my heart prepared for worship.


I find that if I go into worship with these things undone, they become distractions and keep me from focusing fully on my God and my King.  

Sunday morning I plan to wake up and spend some time reflecting on this before I enter the house of worship:

In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple.  Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.  And one called to another and said:
“Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts;
the whole earth is full of his glory!”
And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke.                                                                                                        Isaiah 6:1-4

May His glory fill our hearts and homes and may our worship be true and acceptable to Him.






No comments: