As you pray today and this week, please also remember the following things:
- Elizabeth and her husband are missionaries in France. Elizabeth received a call yesterday that her mother had a serious stroke and was not expected to recover from it. She was due to arrive in Atlanta this morning and hoped to be in time to say her good-byes. Please keep her and all her family in your prayers through this next week. I have not heard any updates since last night.
- Lauren and her family have been struggling through illness and school for several months now. Please pray for them and ask God to draw them close to Himself in this difficult time.
- Matt and Emily will be traveling to celebrate a family wedding this weekend. Please pray for a wonderful time for them, for safe travels, and for protection for their children while they are gone.
- John has been having continued health problems. Please pray that the doctors can figure out what is happening and know how to best treat what is going on.
- Nancy will be speaking at a Ladies' Retreat this weekend, and her husband Robert will be traveling to speak at a Men's Retreat.
- Tiffany has been struggling with migraines, and her young daughter has had to stop some of her asthma medicines. Please pray for protection for both of them, and for the rest of the family during this time.
- Please pray for those who are preparing to graduate from high school and college. This is such a crucial time for these young folks! Pray for spiritual protection above all else, as they go out into the world.
- Pray for your Pastor. Pray for your Pastor. Pray for your Pastor. And don't forget his family!
God's peace to your hearts and homes!