Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Country Life

Mr. Marvelous and I were driving home from church this past Sunday.  There was a convoy of military vehicles as we approached our normal exit.  I'm kind of funny about merging into a military convoy (who am I kidding, I'm honestly just kind of funny, but you probably know that by now).  I suggested to Mr. Marvelous that we just go on to the next exit.  He graciously complied.

When you get off at that particular exit, there is a field full of goats and a donkey.  We drove by and I was admiring them when I saw something unexpected.

Do you see what I see?  
No, not the goat.

Here, try this view:
 Still no?
See if you can find it here:
No?
How about this one?
Did you find it yet?

Here's another view:
Cute little thing, isn't he?

Isn't the camouflage amazing?!

This kodak moment brought to you courtesy of The Creator.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

His peace to your homes.


No comments: