- Chris' team has worked through the insurance difficulties for his heart transplant. They did have to place an LVAD last week and this should help him get through until a heart is available. Please continue in prayer for him. You may follow his facebook page here
- Jody will get to the one-year milestone since the death of her husband Danny in two weeks.
- Tara is getting ready to be the leader/director of a women's spiritual weekend in the next few weeks. These weekends are usually preceded by some interesting spiritual warfare. Please pray for strength of soul and purpose for her, the other women working with her, and the women who will be attending the weekend.
- Fred's church will have their annual VBS next week. Please pray for the church and the children who will be attending.
- Faith is a little girl with multiple medical problems and is now fighting brain cancer. Her chemo is on hold due to her lab results being off.
- While news cycles move on, grief does not. Please continue to pray for Emmanuel African Methodist Episcopal church in Charleston. Pray especially this week for his wife and two daughters. They lost their husband, Daddy and Pastor.
- Remember this week to thank God for His answered prayers, for those who have been saved, those who have been healed, and even for the answers that were "No" or "Wait". God's goodness and lovingkindness to His children is something we can count on.
I pray that you will remember this every time you find the word "Father" as you read His word.
His peace to your homes.
|Image from Pilgrimatthecrossroads.com|