Monday, April 13, 2009

I really am going to get back to the sermons/lessons that I have heard Friday and Sunday, but today is Monday, so it's memory verse day. Today I am ready to move along to the 5th chapter of Revelation and there are some great songs here. This week's is a little longer but honestly, the past two have been pretty quick and easy. Get ready to sing!

Revelation 5:9-10

9And they sang a new song: "You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased men for God from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10
You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth."

I'm using the NIV this time, because while I prefer the NASB myself, I have been reminded that the language is a bit archaic and difficult for some folks. It's going to be a busy week in the Akin home; I'll update Thursday, but in the meantime, have a blessed week!

No comments: