Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Walkabout Wednesday

Meanwhile, out in the Pacific Ocean....

In the month of July I totaled one hundred nineteen and seventy-six one hundredths miles.  That's 119.76.  This gives me a trip grand total of two thousand six hundred forty-one and forty-two one hundredths miles.  Or 2641.42. I am now over three hundred miles off the coast of California.  I have left the islands of Catalina and San Nicolas and am making my way over to Hawaii.  Hurray; I'm making progress!

If you have been following my trip for very long you probably know that I am a map-fanatic.  I pulled up the Google map of the Pacific Ocean and found that on the satellite view I can see all the underwater mountains.  Fascinating!  It makes me wonder what it all looked like before ~ and during ~ the events of Genesis 6-9. 

I'll be sure to post pictures of any whales I happen to see.  I'm sure I will see some; I do speak whale!


Photo courtesy of Wikipedia and Creative Commons

No comments: