Saturday, September 22, 2007


Cabin Fever hit yesterday for some reason. It's not as if I never get out; I got out Tuesday morning for my women's Bible Study and went to church Wednesday evening. However, yesterday, I went a little nuts! Mr. Marvelous came home from a complicated trip back and forth to Columbia, SC and was informed that he was taking me OUT OF THE HOUSE!! Poor thing! We did get out and went to IHOP for supper (I even ate some of his omelette and a few bites of his pancakes...yum!) and then went to WalMart to pick up some groceries. Mr. Marvelous did the household shopping while I had fun picking some things up for a care package for our Hero/Soldier. Even though I was hurting some then and really hurt this morning from it, it was worth every twinge. The half-moon was peeking through some clouds as we were coming home, so I went and lay down in the front yard and got these pictures of it. Today Mr. Marvelous is taking me to a cross stitch shop in North Augusta and I can hardly wait. He is such a sweet, understanding (and long-suffering) husband and I am most blessed among women.

No comments: