Thursday, September 20, 2007



































Uh-Oh, it is Thursday and I haven't written anything since Monday. So much for turning over a new leaf! I don't even have the excuse of having been dreadfully busy, since it has been a pretty quiet week. I'm posting here a picture of the big Christmas project that I am hoping to get done....if my material ever comes in! If I get really ambitious, I may try and do the rocking chair, too. The card caddy is an alternate (kind of like the Miss America pageant; we have the winner, the first runner-up and the second runner-up).


For the record, the reindeer is the winner and I will be doing it as a wall-hanging, rather than a pillow. These pictures were taken from the Mary Englebreit Christmas project book.
Finally, I am including a picture of Moses and Makenna, my nephew's two children. Just because they are the cutest, sweetest two children in the world!! They are being held by their Auntie Meaghan, who is another of the cutest and the sweetest.

No comments: