As you pray this week, please remember the following:
- The Lewis family are moving. They have 7 children. Their tiniest little one, Baby Ava, is medically very fragile. As they go through the chaos of moving to a home that will better fit their family, please pray for them. Thank God for the many in their church family who are helping them get this done. Pray for strength, endurance, spiritual protection, and please continue to pray for little Ava.
- Lucas was born to a missionary family a few weeks ago. He has kidney problems which have already put him in the hospital. Please pray for him, for his family, for his doctors and care-givers at the hospital. Pray that even in their distress, his family would be able to share their faith and trust in God.
- Sandy, Nancy, Maria, and Sandra are all battling cancer. Please keep them in your prayers. Please pray especially that Sandra would surrender her life to Christ through this.
- Almaretta is a young teen-aged girl who is having surgery today. I know no details beyond that, but God knows the whole picture.
- Thank you for your prayers for Jacob and for Pat. They continue to improve and we are grateful.
- Hazel had surgery about a month ago. Her healing is going very slowly. Please pray for grace and patience through this. Pray for her sweet husband, the children, and the grandchildren.
- Ashley has two co-workers who have lost close family members to death this past week. Please pray for them, and pray that Ashley would continue to be a minister of God's grace.
- Pray for our fellow believers in Thailand today.
- Pray for your pastor. Pray for your pastor. Pray for your pastor. And pray for his family!!
- Finally, as you go through this week in prayer, remember the following:
Praise God from whom all blessings flow,
Praise Him all creatures here below,
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host,
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.