Thank you for your continued faithfulness in your own "War Room".
Here are a couple of updates:
- Elise received a clean report from her cardiologist. While we are rejoicing over this, we continue to pray now that the doctors can figure out what is going on with her.
- Miles is doing fabulously well. He will turn 5 in two weeks and it is amazing to watch him and realize how afraid we were just a few weeks ago.
- Jacob's surgery was successful and he is recovering well. It will be a few months before he is back to whatever normal is (2 knee surgeries in a year is no small potatoes!), but he is progressing well.
- Remember this week that we have brothers and sisters around the world who are suffering. Some of them will be martyred. Some of them will "just" lose their jobs, their children, their homes....but will have to keep on living in the middle of this. We will meet them one day in heaven. May we not have to admit that we never prayed for them!
- Please continue to pray for folks devastated by the flooding in South Carolina. Pray especially that God's church will reflect His compassion and grace to the hurting ones.
- Hope is having chemo as I write this and she is very sick from the treatment today. Please continue to hold her in your prayers today and through the week.
- Charlotte is a young lady who is dealing this week with asthma, the side effects from the steroids for that, and migraines. She has asked for prayer that she could find her plush baby bat. And please pray for her Mama.
- Chris is still waiting for a heart transplant. He has been active for three weeks now. Please pray for peace during this time of waiting.
His peace to your hearts and homes.