Friday, February 11, 2011

Back Up and Running!

Yes, this is back up and running.  In the last month I have learned how to find statistics for who is accessing the blog how often.  I stumbled across that while getting Mark's blog up and running.  I clicked on the statistics link for this blog last week and was rather startled to find out that this blog has had over 200 hits in the past month.  What was even more shocking was the number of international viewers I have had; Holland, Germany, Moldova, Latvia, Russian, Chile (thanks, Emilee!), Russia, Poland, Romania and Canada.  Wow! 

We have had 2 new additions to the extended family.  Our nephew and niece who had been living in the southwestern part of Alabama had their fourth baby, another precious little girl.  Another nephew and his wife had their first, a son, a few weeks later.  That got me started on embroidered baby blankets.  The great-niece got one with verses from Psalms and Proverbs.  The great-nephew is getting one with a Noah's Ark theme.  The Noah blankie is not finished yet.....sigh!  Hopefully it will be done within the next few weeks.  But here are a couple of pictures of the one with Psalms and Proverbs.

I backed it with a soft flannel so that the back of the stitching would not show and irritate


Here is a distance view of the front

 

And a view folded over so you can see how the back looks


Unfortunately, these are all the pictures I took and since the blankie is now with my babies in Utah, that is the best I can do!  Yes, my babies all moved to Utah and even worse, they took their parents with them!  I am happy they are there; they are helping to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ and plant new churches for Christians out there.  I surely do miss them, though!

Now I have a request.  If you are reading my blog, would you please add a comment?  Just let me know where you are and how you found me.  I am curious!  Also, if there is something I may be praying about for you, please feel free to ask.  It would be my privilege to pray for you!  Just so you know, my prayers are offered to the Almighty God, the creator of the Universe, through the death and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ the Messiah. 

His peace to your home.

No comments: