Saturday, May 02, 2009

With all that has been going on in the new house this week I have not updated the memory verse. So let me correct that now. If you are familiar with Handel's Messiah, this is another one that you will be singing instead of saying. This is a song that all the angels sing as they surround the throne of God and the people of God.

Revelation 5:12
In a loud voice they sang:
"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"


Have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to the Birmingham Flea Market to meet up with Rhoda and some of the other Birmingham bloggers. Pictures Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear a/b the flee market and your blogger conflab.....sounds like fun. I would like to make it out to the B'ham. flee market soon. It has been too long. Carol H.

Saver Queen said...

Ooh, can't wait to see the pics and hear about what you got at the flea market!

Sassy Gal said...

Oh, I'm so jealous...love me a good flea market!!!