Sunday, April 06, 2008

What a blessing K church was today! As I prepared, I realized that I needed to focus on just telling the story. No editorializing, or attempting to manipulate the story to fit any particular agenda (good or bad), just tell the story so that the little ones could learn the story. As I concluded I mentioned how important it is that we tell people about Jesus and help them understand that God loves us. After I told the story, one little girl approached me and reminded me that she is going to Disney World this week. She told me that she is going to tell Goofy that God loves him! She plans on telling other boys and girls who are waiting in line with her that God loves them, too, but her primary focus is on making sure that Goofy knows that God loves him! Knowing this particular young lady, she will NOT be deterred from this task. Someone who lives in the Orland area and works at Disney is being prepared for a Divine appointment later on this week. Pray that ears and hearts will be opened and prepared for a VERY important message!
"I love You Lord, my strength" Psalm 18:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet story. It's moments
like that that make us parents
proud.