Thursday, October 11, 2007




Moving right along with the Christmas project. If I can finish the snow foreground by mid-next week, I'll keep plugging along and try to finish by Christmas. If I can not, then I will change and start another project for this particular niece's Christmas gift this year.

Meanwhile, I am fascinated by October sky. It is amazing to me how clear and how blue the sky is these days. Each afternoon, the clouds roll over and the sunsets here are gorgeous. The sunset pic is from our backyard and the sky pics are from our front yard. I love sitting on our back deck and watching. Our back-door neighbors have the willow tree and I have always enjoyed the look of these trees. Mr. Marvelous loves that we don't have to take care of it and clean up after it and worry about it ruining our water lines!

I'm going to a craft show Saturday with some ladies from church. I am so excited!

No comments: