Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving came and went with a some wonderful time with our son. Yay!! I was able to travel with Mr. Marvelous to go pick him up on Tuesday and even able to make the trip again on Sunday evening. I'll post more info and pictures tomorrow (really, I promise I will this time, not like the last time when I said I would post more and didn't!).

However, my priority tonight is to ask for prayer for a good friend. John (not my brother) had another heart attack last week. This was followed by emergent bypass and the placement of an IABP...intra aortic balloon pump...to maintain his pressure. That has now been removed, but he is still in pretty serious condition. He was able to sit up briefly and take a few bites this evening, so that was amazing. His heart function has dropped from 30% to 10%. Please lift John, his wife Cindy, and their young son Tyler up in your prayers.

No comments: